Forza Commercial Real Estate, LLC is working with the Health and Heritage Region and the Town of Fortville to develop Broadway Commons.
- • Provides a mixed-use urban development in downtown with 49,000 SF of residential (50 units) and retail/office along Broadway Street; A three (3)-story building
- • Intended to include predominantly workforce housing; May also include market-rate and/or senior housing
- • Provides affordable workforce housing within close distance of the Fortville Business Park, a light industrial employment area
- • Expands the commercial footprint of the walkable area of downtown, attracting patrons to a pedestrian-oriented area
- • Redevelops a vacant lot and a self-serve car wash site
- • Leverages private investment and attracts new businesses and residents
- • A neo-traditional/new urbanist project that promotes our heritage
- • Leverages $11.3 million in total project investment in the Town
- • Increases townwide & TIF Assessed Value
For more information on the Town of Fortville please visit the Town website http://www.fortvilleindiana.org/.
For more information on the Health and Heritage Region please visit the Greenfield website https://www.greenfieldin.org/government/planning-and-building.
For more information on the Stellar Communities Program please visit the OCRA website https://www.in.gov/ocra/stellar.htm.